Some of the courses we povide include:
Sage 50 Accounts
Sage 50 Accounts helps you automate and speed up time-consuming financial tasks, manage your stock levels and easily identify stock shortages.
Sage 50 Accounts puts a selection of reports at your fingertips to help you analyse and understand your business. It helps you stay on top of your cash flow, easily see who owes you money and who you owe money to, and understand the profitability of your business.
Sage 50 Accounts lets you create and find all your customer details quickly and easily. You can store all your product and service information, and easily raise professional looking quotes & invoices or record sales at the click of a button. Our reports also make easy work of analysing sales patterns and trends.
Sage Course Overview
- Entering opening balances, preparing and printing a trial balance, setting up opening assets, liabilities and capital balances, entering budgets, producing routine reports
- Checking data, entering supplier invoices, posting error corrections, amending records
- Invoicing, generating customer letters, entering new products, checking communication history
- Banking and payments, producing statements, petty cash, payroll reconciliation
- Audit trails, correcting basic entry errors, reconciling debtors and creditors
- Creating sales credit notes, processing purchase credit notes, adjusting stock records
- Price lists and sales orders, stock management
- Purchase orders, processing sales orders,
- Checking and reconciling the VAT return, producing profit & loss and balance sheet for management accounts, checking budget figures versus actuals, carrying out the year end procedure.
As an employer, there are lots of legal requirements you must comply with - Sage 50 Payroll helps you stay on the right side of the law.
- Automatically calculate statutory payments and deductions: such as tax, National Insurance, sick pay, maternity pay and more.
- Submit online to HMRC: it's a legal requirement for most employers to submit PAYE data direct to HMRC online - Sage 50 Payroll makes this a simple process.
- Avoid costly fines: by choosing software that's recognised by HMRC and complies with all the latest legislation, you can help your business avoid fines up to £3,000.
- Record all the information required by law: you can store all your employee information, record details of all starters and leavers and store historical data for up to seven years.
- Calculate tax, National Insurance, pensions and sick pay.
- Change tax parameters and tax codes over selected or all companies.
- Batch timesheet entry.
- Check and print payslips or email securely.
- Make secure electronic payments to employees.
- Create and maintain employee records.
- Automatically work out extra pay, part-time, bonus schemes and commission payments.
- Predict the impact of minimum wage increases, bonuses or overtime.
- Manage employees' holidays, shifts and flexible working.
- Process paperwork for leavers.
- Submit year-end forms electronically.
- Start next year payroll before closing current year.
- Batch report printing to save you time.
QuickBooks is an automated accounting program. Small to medium-sized businesses would use a program such as QuickBooks to manage the day-to-day business transactions for purchases, sales and payroll.
Our QuickBooks course is an overview of the components of a computer-based accounting program. For our clients that need more in-depth advice about particular QuickBooks issues, we offer the services of a consultant to perform an on-site visit.
Upon successful completion of this course, participants will be able to use QuickBooks to:
- open an existing set of books for a sample business.
- create a new set of books for an example business.
- edit the account list to add, and edit account titles.
- create customer and supplier accounts.
- create purchase orders and handle invoices and bills received.
- create sales orders and invoices for sales to customers.
- receive payments from customers.
- perform banking operations.
- maintain an employee list.
- discuss the concepts of producing a payroll from an accounting program.
Why Choose Us?
- Experienced and Fully Qualified Tutors.
- Friendly, Capable, Flexible Service.
- Online Classes Available.
- Practical Training Test.
- Fiercely Competitive Prices!.
- Unique Tools & Backup.
- Dedicated Training Advisors.
- Training Businesses For Over 15 Years.
To find out about other courses or any queries please contact us. email@example.com